Saturday, February 15, 2014
Are we really being poisoned? Surely not!
We are told the following seven categories of elements are for our benefit.
1. GMO Foods -- Monsanto started as a chemical company that brought the world poisons like Agent Orange and Roundup. Now they are more well known for their domination of Genetically Modified agriculture, owning nearly 90% of staple GMO crops such as corn, soy, and cotton. In independent studies GMO "frankenfood" has been linked to organ failure, and a recent Russian study has concluded near-total sterility in GMO-soy-fed hamsters by the third generation. Despite these and many other legitimate health concerns, it is unlikely that the Monsanto-controlled FDA will curb the growth of GMO foods, while the USDA's biotechnology risk assessment research arm has a paltry $3 million at its disposal. Of course the industry-funded studies show that the effects GMO on human health are "negligible."
2. Food Additives -- When most of us think of harmful food additives we think of Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) which is still in many processed foods, but unfortunately MSG appears to be the least of the poisons now found in our food. In 2008 Melamine was found in infant formula and some food products from China; the FDA went on record to say it was OK, despite sickening tens of thousands. Dangerous food additives appear in nearly all processed foods with even the most common food dyes Red 40, Yellow 5 and Yellow 6 being linked to cancer. Most recently 92,000 pounds of frozen chicken was recalled because it contained "blue plastic pieces," while McDonald's Chicken McNuggets have been found to have "silly putty" chemicals in them. In fact, some researchers estimate that today's chicken is so full of chemicals that it only contains 51% actual meat.
3. Fluoride -- Not all fluoride is bad; only the type promoted by dentistry and added to our water and food supply. Calcium fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral, while its synthetic counterpart, sodium fluoride (silicofluoride), is an industrial-grade hazardous waste material made during the production of fertilizer. Its past history includes patented use as rat poison and insecticide. There are many blind- and double-blind studies that show sodium fluoride has a cumulative effect on the human body leading to allergies, gastrointestinal disorders, bone weakening, cancer, and neurological problems. In this case, the EPA's Union of scientists issued a white paper condemning fluoridation of drinking water. However, as a hazardous waste, it is extremely expensive to dispose of as such. And here might be a clue as to why this chemical, more toxic than lead and almost on par with arsenic, has been disposed of for our consumption.
4. Mercury -- A dangerous heavy metal in its natural quicksilver form, but more so as the neurotoxin, methylmercury, released into the environment by human activity. In both organic and inorganic form, mercury wreaks havoc with the nervous system -- especially the developing nervous system of a fetus. It penetrates all living cells of the human body, and has been documented most as increasing the risk for autism. This calls into question mercury's use in dental fillings, vaccines, and just about anything containing high fructose corn syrup -- a near staple in the American diet . . . including baby food. But the Corn Refiners Association naturally supports this chemical that is "dangerous at any level."
5. Aspartame -- The king of artificial sweeteners was allowed to the market in 1981 when the U.S. Commissioner of Food and Drugs, Arthur Hull Hayes, overruled FDA panel suggestions, as well as consumer concerns. Aspartame is a neurotoxin that interacts with natural organisms, as well as synthetic medications, producing a wide range of proven disorders and syndromes. So who installed this commissioner that would rule against scientists and the public? Donald Rumsfeld, CEO of G.D. Searle; the maker of Aspartame. Rumsfeld was on Reagan's transition team, and the day after Reagan took office he appointed the new FDA Commissioner in order to "call in his markers" with one of the most egregious cases of profit-over-safety ever recorded. Aspartame is now nearly ubiquitous, moving beyond sugarless products and into general foods, beverages, pharmaceuticals, and even products for children. It recently has been renamed to the more pleasant sounding AminoSweet.
6. Personal Care and Cleaning Products -- Everyday household items and cosmetic products are applied directly to the skin, absorbed through the scalp, and inhaled. The Story of Cosmetics uses an animated video to tell a haunting tale of industrial violations and complicit "public safety" groups . . . and still only tells half of that story. The list of common products and their chemical components is encyclopedic. The sum total of the overwhelming presence of these chemicals has been linked to nearly every allergy, chronic affliction, and disease known to man. Most recently, household cleaning products have been linked to breast cancer and ADHD in children.
7. Airborne pollutants -- In a NASA article titled "Airborne Pollutants Know No Borders" they stated that, "Any substance introduced into the atmosphere has the potential to circle the Earth." The jet stream indeed connects all of us. There is one category of airborne pollution that has been conspiracy theory despite a voluminous number of unclassified documents from 1977 Senate hearings: chemical spraying (chemtrails) by both private and commercial aircraft. Recent admissions by public officials strengthen the case. Fallout from these chemical trails has been tested and shows very high levels of barium and aluminum
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
The idea I had for breaking up the family by creating a peer group as normal has been working great. This and feminism has also been a winner. Pity that too many doctors got on the bandwagon about cancer from smoking. Getting women to smoke was a brilliant idea. They thought they were being st free and I was getting them addicted to nicotine.
Now I have people getting tattoos in preparation for my next move on society control. It is difficult trying to corral people all the time. The resources needed are too costly and besides, unlike in the days of the Second World War, I can’t get people into cattle trucks and ship them Auschwitz on the pretence that it is for their good.
Fortunately, the modern media has solved its own problem. Too many people can get in contact with many people so quickly these days, because of the instant communications that are available. However, this also means that I can influence people through the media by paying a few million here and there to the top celebrities and introduce concepts into films that incorporate my desires. Just look how everybody is getting tattooed.
Back in 1936 there were only about 10 million people in USA tattooed, now there is around 40% of 18-30yr olds tattooed. Getting those A-listers to get a tattoo for a million or so was a brilliant move. David Beckam went to town. Victoria was a brilliant move. So was Angelina Jolie and Rihanna. The woman are going wild now and they all feel they need to have a tattoo. Just like the days when I got them smoking and hooked on nicotine in the name of freedom. Really it is getting easier to manipulate the herd, talk about herding the cows for the milking. Bring it on they are saying. What was once a sign of rebellion or group membership for the criminal gangs has now become an accessory for the herd to feel part of society.
As long as they don’t go reading that Bible, we are on a winner. Would you believe it, the Bible bans tattoos. Still, I got the atheist idea working well in the schools and for those with a spiritual bent, the Mother Earth concept is working well right now. Clowns are lining up in Academia screeching we need to look after Mother. If they get a jaded, I can always get some sentimental propaganda going with that mother and child religion of the Catholics by substituting the Universe for the Virgin Mary and have her giving birth to the Earth.
Right now, convincing Mattel to market Barbie dolls with tattoos is doing quite well and the children are loving it. Progressive thinking is what the people need, something to keep the sheep grazing while I think of some other means to herd them into my cattle trucks and whittle down tne numbers to a more manageable amount. This idea that world can accommodate 10 billion is a bit much. I would think more like 500 million would be about right. Then there would not be too much of a drain on resources.
Friday, December 27, 2013
There is something to be said about making laws and creating a rule of law as a precedent for the furtherance of the cause. People by nature understand that laws exist. Everybody knows that it is wrong for somebody to steal a person’s own goods. Inherently there is this recognition that what is mine is mine and nobody else can have it without permission. This goes for most things. If I decide upon a member of the opposite sex to be my bed mate then, as long as the other partner is willing, there is nothing wrong. If I decide to obtain somebody’s car, as long as the other person is willing to give it to me, there is nothing wrong. Likewise if somebody wants something of mine and I am willing to give to him, there is no wrong done. The law of right and wrong is understood by everybody.
Freud nearly threw a spanner in the works with his idea of a superego. What he recognized is basically the means by which I can control people. The concept of the law-abiding citizen enables people to kept in check. If I can get people to believe they are violating their consciences by disobeying the laws of the land then it will be easier to keep then under control. It is essential that people be willing participants, otherwise they will rebel with all kinds of civil disobedience. Looting is okay as long as it is confined to the poorer areas. If looting becomes an issue in the uptown markets, this is a problem that always needs to be addressed with a show of military force, just in case, others get the wrong idea. As long as I keep the gatekeepers protected and I should be able to use the subconscious imprint of being a law-abiding citizen as tool to influence behavior. What’s the point of corrupting judges and other members of the judiciary if they are going to buck the system. But by insisting that the law is above all things, except for those of us who are above the law, of course, we will be able to introduce laws ad nausea, confuse the system and tie everything up in red tape. This way when we want to put on a public show of horror and disgust about some action taken by one of our companies we can create a public trial and in the name of justice appease the proletariat with some form of punishment, like fining the company to pay some amount and then bankrupt the company so it does not have to pay the fine.
Company law is there for the benefit of the companies. This way we can keep check on who is doing what and call in the dogs if need be. Like all laws, these are made to be changed, or rather, amended to account for special provisions. Nothing like amendments to aid the cause and tighten the stranglehold we have on the economy. And some people seriously think they can use the law to overthrow my plans.
Monday, December 16, 2013
Complexity is a wonderful notion. The more complex something can be the easier it is to hide within the web of deceit that can be created. Yet we can begin with something as simple as one idea to develop the most complicated of mazes. Sometimes a conundrum exists, when we did not really intend it to exist. When does something exist, but in reality it does not exist, yet everyone accepts that it exists?
Say I create a company and then declare that the company is an actual entity that is capable of doing whatever I decree. The company is given the power to buy and sell. Now the company cannot do this of itself, as it is merely a statement that is written on a piece of paper. The company exists because people are willing to accept it exists, when in fact if somebody was asked to see the company on its own, and the company alone, the company could not appear because it does not really exist as a natural entity. The company is a fabricated entity that exists merely because humans have the ability to create something out of nothing, even though it is merely a virtuality and not a true reality. The company cannot buy and sell anything on its own, but it exists on paper as an entity that has the power to buy and sell. Even though the company per se is incapable of buying and selling, those who run the company have the power to buy and sell. Those who run the company are the proprietors of the created entity, which in reality does not really exist, but actually does exist because people are willing to acknowledge it as a legal entity.
Creating a company is a simple idea. It is like saying let us all put our money in a box. The box holds all the money and people can contribute and withdraw what they like. This can be compared to ants sharing the same nest. The idea of the nest is simple. The goings on in the nest are complex. The company becomes the money box or the nest where everything comes and goes. Only you and I know that simple ideas of creating something for the benefit of all, like an ant nest is not necessarily for the benefit of the colony alone, there is always one who reigns supreme. And I am not a queen. Think of me as the giver of light.
This idea of creating legal entities from which I can buy and sell and distribute profits and control proceedings is rather tantalizing to the average punter, so he will need to be bamboozled by the whole process. To own a legal entity will have to come with a cost and the means of operation will need governance of the kind that excludes the average punter. This is the way I like to rule, holding the reins of power while promising the world, but delivering as little as possible.
Friday, December 13, 2013
One seed, put it in a glass with some cotton wool and a little water and watch it begin to change into the beginnings of a new tree. The seed sprouts and then it is a matter of nurture until the tree is able to stand on its own two feet, well, with its huge trunk. Still nurture is important, just ask any orchardist. If it wasn’t for the care provided to a tree, one could not guarantee that it will remain healthy and reach its full potential. In reality all great ideas are remarkably simple. Once they have been executed, then they seem complex, just like a seed growing into a tree.
Once a tree has become mature, then that simple idea of a seed turning into a tree seems like a complicated move. There are boughs, branches, twigs, leaves, flowers, fruits, and seeds that were not evident when it was just one little seed. This is not to forget about the bark and the capillary system of that supplies nutriment for its growth.
To gain control of the world, so I can rule, is only going to take the right idea and it will grow like a seed into a tree as I nurture it. Whenever I have a failed attempt, I will put that down to experience; besides, stuff-ups are to expected. There are many unforeseen challenges that need to be encountered and overcome, even for a tree. For instance, there are times of drought and storms and floods and pestilence and disease and plagues of many descriptions, as well as animals ring barking the tree or other predators cutting it down all together. Likewise, many of my attempts to gain sovereignty over the Earth will encounter similar problems. The trick is to turn all these threats into advantages.
Now if I could break up the family unit so that people would have no support for their psychological well-being, then I would be able to become their loving parent. This is a good idea. Just like the seed, all I have to do is add water and place the tree in the right environment for optimal growth and it will develop its own complexity. This way nobody will realize there is a conspiracy taking place. Even if some people wise up and recognize that there is a conspiracy going on, people will not believe them because they will be able to find the seed, it will have long gone. What they will discover is some elements that suggest that certain events might be related but they will not be able to fully convince the ignorant; the complexity will be too great. Like the tree, most people will see so much everything around them, that they will think it is natural. They will put it down to evolutionary progress that just happens because people are being progressive in their thinking. The more I think about it, the easier it looks. Simple concept really, break up the family unity and let people think it is progress.
Thursday, December 12, 2013
There has to be a way of subverting the current explosion of communications and access to information wherein I can gain control of the various agencies and vehicles for communication. I suppose it is easier said than done, all I have to do is control the satellites and then people will be restricted to what they can transmit. However, not everybody is on wireless systems. There is still the landline cables that are used for transmission of information. Once the world is converted to wireless communication and everybody realizes that it is cheaper, more convenient and access is global, then I will be able to influence news feeds like never before and interfere with landline operations.
Mass production has really made life easier when it comes to influencing people. Freudian psychology might be held in low regard by some, but he certainly was on the right track when it come to recognizing the various complexes that people developed. His nephew Bernays was an asset. Mass production and mass consumerism have gone hand in hand towards developing a global society that is based on selfish desire. Tapping into the covetous element of each individual and feeding it like blood to a leech has been a critical factor in winning over the masses. Materialism has proven to be the most effective “ism” conceived of yet. Communism failed as it created resentment against the state. Idealism is too esoteric to involve the masses as it always depends on some utopia that is futuristic and only appeals to some. Materialism is all about having it now and don’t the swine come to the trough like the dregs of humanity the plebs are really. Africans are excellent examples of idealists who quickly turn into materialists. Give them a little power and they forget they are human and transform into leeches, bleeding their own people dry. The saying that power corrupts is true enough. It does not only apply to me. But I am the one who shall reign, unlike those mere mortals. The Earth belongs to me and those who will do my bidding, people like Mayer and John and Ignatius, pity they have died but their name lives on. For now,I rely on Aldofo to do my beckoning.
The opportunity to gain complete rule will present itself, regardless of how many times plans are foiled. Technological advances in communication will turn and enable the globe to turn in the palm of my hand as all in the world are beholden on my direction as each one is restricted or permitted to communicate according to my dictates. People think they are being freed, but more and more they are being entrapped by their desire to have instant communication at their finger tips. Being connected will become the most important factor of being alive. Everyone will be hooked to the mobile community and the excitement of instant access to the network. To be deprived of this instant access will create not just disappointment but depression and like Pavlov’s Dog, my subjects will salivate at the thought of access to the network of instant pleasure via the network.